Wednesday, September 09, 2015

# Tired and Sick

Original picture "Demandeurs d'asile" by Nicolas Vigier : here
I'm not used to explain my cover but for this one, i really want to.
Because i'm tired and sick about what i read on internet about the "migrants". All this incredible lack of humanity makes me angry and sad.
I am not a great borders believer because of this simple fact : nobody choose the place where he's born. It's just a question of luck or not.
I grew up in a place without any war, dictatorship, starvation or other calamity. I grew up in a place where i don't have to fight for my life everyday. I grew up in a place where i could express my opinion without any fear. I grew up in this place, who am i to refuse this to another human being ?
Also, it's not a question of money to welcome these people in "our" country. Money is just a way not an end...
I would end this with this simple question because this is an argument i find often, i mean : to give the asylum to these uprooted persons we will take the money of the poor local folks. But why return a misery against an another ?

No comments:

Post a Comment